Friday 20 March 2009

Make-Up & New Shoot

Hey fellow bloggers,

I went over to my friends house the other night, shes a trainee make up artist, shes really good. We had an urge to get a pot noodle each, but the local shops were all closed so we drove to the nearest tesco. (We nearly died in the process because the fog was so thick). 

Tesco was having a £1.50 make-up clearance, loads of stuff was only £1.50, alot of it was damaged or used, but there was untouched stuff that would originally of been defo over a fiver.
I got myself 3 things;


Maybelline Liquid Stay cream eyeshadow

I got this cream eyeshadow because there was a look I saw Angelina Jolie wearing, and to get it I needed something that looked creamy,  this was the perfect colour match to. However I
 wouldn't recommend it you have to wipe off at least 95% of what is on the brush and put thin layers on, 1 by 1, when you put on a thick layer in one go, you just get a big clump or line appear, I dont get on with cream eyeshadow's, so I shouldn't of brought it real
ly but it was only £1.50 so it was worth it.








L'Oreal Fallible Concealer

This is suppose to stop dark circles and imperfections appearing on your face when you are using it, I quite like this concealer, im not sure that it really covers very well, it probably is buildable on the coverage though, I like its packaging, very neat. Very good buy for £1.50.

Maybelline Watershine Gloss

Omg, this is the best £1.50 on make up I've ever spent! I love it, I got in 'Cafe Latte 509'. Its a really nice brown colour, It's quite sheer but does add a tint of colour aswell.  It stays well too, the occasional top up and its fine, I cant believe I got it for £1.50, I'm tempted to go back and see if they have still got the clearance on, because I know they had more of these Lipglosses there, probably haven't though :/

Also this week I got a new lipstick, Clarins 'Joli Rouge Long-Wearing Moisturizing Lipstick' in  '705' its like a purple but toned down, almost like a berry colour, It has slight pink/urple tones in it, with abit of red, Its beautiful, and its so moisturizing and soft.

I also brought the mac eyeshadow tempting, such a lovely colour, for people who dont know tempting is a brown/gold colour, its amazing,.

Going to cut this short now because I've got to get ready to go to the hairdressers ^_^

Having my red removed again and lightened, I will be blonde one day!!

=]

KG xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment