Thursday 5 March 2009

Magazine Buy


'Look' fashion magazine had an article about cheap buys, I saw one which was a Miss Sporty foundation which people use as a base, Ive always wanted a base under my foundation so I litrally feel like I have a back-up!

Its called ' Miss Sporty Light Energy' Foundation in 01 Light. It says it "light reflecting pearls to look luminous, a cocktail of vitamins & minerals to maximize energizing effect".

Ive not used it yet, when I have ill let you know how it is, and if any, the effect it gave me. I will use it under my YSL foundation. I cant wait till I've used that up so I have a reason to buy MAC's studio sculpt foundation.

The miss sporty foundation was only £2.89. Bargain if it gives me a good light reflecting glow!
There is 30ml in each tube, would like more, feels like there isnt much but for the price I wouldnt mind purchasing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment