Thursday 19 February 2009

What im using right now

Stole this from idea from several people Ive seen doing it!


Hair

Shampoo: I either use Toni & Guy Straightening Shampoo or Tressemme (spel.)

Conditioner: Toni & Guy Straightening Conditioner or Salon Shine Conditioner

Styling products: Trevor Sorbie Leave in Volume Conditioner / Nicky Clarke Straightening Spray / VO5 Curling Mousse / Umberto Giannini Sleek & Chic Straight Serum.

Hair mask: I forgot what my hair mask is called! Cba to go and look upstairs!


Body

Shower gel: Radox Stimulate - a little bit cheap and cheerful with that part of my routine.

Body moisturiser: Any body butter going - at the moment is Vaseline's Coca Butter

Deodarant - Nivea

Fake tan: I sometimes use garnier tanning gel, it gives a nice colour.


Face

Cleanser: Avon salutions toner & cleanser

Eye makeup remover: Superdrug wipes or Avon cleanser/toner

Exfoliator - hmm I have a clearisil face scrub


Makeup

Primer: I dont use a primer, sometimes i use nivea young tinted moisturiser.

Foundation: YSL radiant touch foundation or for work I use mac Studio Fix liquid foundation (to orange)

Foundation brush: Gosh cosmetics foundation brush

Concealer: Barbara Daley concealer in fair

Powder: NAtural collection pressed powder

Blusher: MAC msf in redhead or collection 2000 blusher

Bronzer: I sometimes use No.7 Bronzer palette

Highlighter: I forgot what brand it is, but its a stick thing!

Eyeshadow base: plain concealer

Eyeshadows: hmmm all sorts

Eyeliner: Miss sporty pencil atm (i have sensitive eyes)

Eyelash curler: just a random cheap one i brought once

Eyelash base:none

Mascara: Natural collection (again because my eyelashes are very sensitive I cant use think mascaras)

Lipstick: rimmel lipstick in birthday suit

Lipgloss: collection 2000 brilliant lip shine

Nail colour: Inatural collection clear varnish


What do you use ???

No comments:

Post a Comment