Monday 16 February 2009

Today's Expenses

16/2/09


Today I went shopping with my cousin Hannah, we dont go out much together so its nice when we finally get chance to. I spent most of my money, I have £15 left! (BTW, I found the '£' button on my american macbook!!)

I brought a 'Oversized Vest' in grey, I really like it, defo my style, nice with tights or jeans.

Some shoes from dorothy perkins, they were £15 in the sale. I love them, they are a size 7, probs would of been abit better in an 8 though.

:D shoes! Gold & black :)

I also brought a rimmel lipstick in 'Birthday Suit' not sure on it tbh, some dry roasted kp nuts, yoghurt biscuits which are YUMMY, i love them. 49p instead of 1.20 BARGAIN MATE.

I got some nicky clarke straightening spray, not to sure if it will do any difference lol. Oh well makes me feel better about myself if im not damagin my hair as much.

Just got back from work, 6-10pm, got it again tomorrow at 12-5.

I hope ya'll have a good week!

KG xxxxx

ps. Here's a photo of me & my cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment