Wednesday 1 April 2009

I LOVE everything I've brought today

For once everything I brought today I love, I usually have the odd regret, like the eyeshadow I know i'll never use or the bottle of toner which I dont need and wasted my money on.

Today however, I love everything! Okay, I didnt NEED the new foundation, but I'm so glad I brought it!

I brought the new 'Maybelliene Dream Satin' foundation, the one you see advertised with a golf ball, I used their mousse foundation when I was at secondary school and I thought it was amazing, but when I think back it was horrendous. Stayed on for an hour before fading away.

This however, when I applied it when I got back from shopping, made my skin look fabulous! I was so impressed with it, I got it in Ivory because every other colour was far to orange for me. I just need to try it out at college tomorrow, to see if it lasts well through the day. Im abit skeptical of how long it will last because of their other foundations never really lasting well on me. However I will give this one a chance, and pair it up with my MSF in redhead and bits & bobs!

I also brought 2 tops from New look, one was in the sale for £8, its got 3 different shades of blue on it in like a 3 large bold stripes, I like to stand out anything bold means I will probably like it! I tried it on at home and its really tight around the bottom, luckily cause of my height it kinda just sits on my ass! I love my ass, so its all good!! (lol)

The other one was a oversized vest in a bright turquoise (yet again, bold!) Will be amazing with my coral vest or a plain black vest underneath, mm I love clothes! I want to be a fashion designer but Its such a hard career to follow.

I also got 2 face mask's from superdrug, their own brand, 'Raspberry illuminating glow mask', hopefully it'll smell of raspberries and be all yummy. i got 3 cans of vimto for 1 quid lol I also got a greggs sausage roll but it was cold so I've put it in the fridge to save for later. 

That's about it! Can't think of anything else amazing I brought ^_^

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment